Followers

Sunday 23 October 2011

I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry I have been away for so long but now I am back and raring to go!  I had no idea that the business would take off in the way it has and I have even mentioned to DH that I need a larger shop.  The response so far has been "mmm".  Well, the seed is sown!!!!

Things are going really well (touch wood) and we are getting more well known as time goes on.  I have secured some wonderful wholesale accounts and can offer you all some fantastic prices and some unusual products too.!

I am hoping to start the Challenge Blog soon.  I know I have mentioned it before but it hasnt been forthcoming.  Well now we have secured our DT and are looking at challenges and candy to give away.  It's just around the corner so keep your eyes peeled!

Well..... thats all from me just now; I do hope you haven't given up on me...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now!!!!!!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10