Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

Welcome to Maria and May

I just wanted to introduce you to my first 2 DT members, May and Maria.
I will be getting a profile for all my DT members, but I just wanted you to meet the first 2 recruits!
I met May through That Craft Place, and Maria, through Facebook.  They are both very talented ladies as you can see below.  Welcome ladies!!!

May drew the short straw here as her stamp pack had lots of images!!!! But some stunning Tanda Stamp Boys Cards! Available in store!






Maria's Gorgeous Molly Bloom samples with some lovely ideas...... I love Molly Blooms and stock this wonderful range of stamps in store.



1 comment:

  1. i love these stamps and the design is wonderful. the way the stamps have been put together is lovely. well done maria, i'm looking forward to see what else you come up with. love lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10