Followers

Sunday 30 December 2012

Winner of Recipe Challenge

Hi all, Kerry here with the winner and top 3 of the Recipe Challenge.  I would like to apologise for the linky finishing early, I was certain it was dated right, but I guess all those Christmas festivities got to me lol.
The entries we received were amazing and we also had a few on our facebook page as well :-)

Without further ado our winner for the
Recipe Challenge
is
Cindy (from facebook)

Well done Cindy if you would like to email Lisa at - thatcraftplaceltd@gmail.com

Our top 3 in no particular order are




Well done to you all :-) if you would like
to grab your badge from the sidebar.
Don't forget our current challenge is Christmas
and is open until 19th January, plenty of time to join :-)
Happy Crafting
Kerry xxx

2 comments:

  1. ty so much for picking my card to win i am chuffed to bits , and would like to just say congrats to the others too well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice replies in return of this issue with firm arguments and explaining the whole thing about that.
    My homepage : convert inches

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10