Followers

Sunday 3 June 2012

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge 11 - Monochromatic

Hi all, Kerry here with Laney's winners and top 3 for the Monochromatic challenge, and wow yet again we had some amazing entries, but we can only have one winner which is:-

With this gorgeous gift box

You have won a crafty goody from Indigo Blu,
please email Lisa at thatcraftplaceltd@gmail.com.

Now on to our top 3, with some
more gorgeous creations, in no particular order




Congratulations to our winner and top 3, please take your badges from the sidebar :-).  Remember our current challenge is still on for another week which is Trees and Nature and our sponsor is Indigo Blu. Hope you all have a fantastic crafty week and Kelly will be back next week with our new challenge. Kerry xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!! Thank you so much for choosing me as the winner, i'm so thrilled!! I will email Lisa right away and i will wear my badge with pride!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Congratulations to the Top 3 too!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners, we honestly had a tough choice yet again, we enjoy seeing all your entries so please do keep joining in our challenges. and remember the shop blog offers more inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was blown away when I saw my card LOL! Everyone's projects were so gorgeous, I shall wear my badge with pride. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW am so happy I made top 3.. thank you x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10