Followers

Sunday 17 May 2015

Top 3 and Winner - No Cards Challenge

For Our Current Challenge Tags

Hi all, it's time again for our winners post and
Wow we had some super awesome entries
for our No Cards Challenge.
All the entries were brilliant and it was so
hard for our DT to choose.
But we can only have one winner.......

 Winner of the No Cards Challenge ........

Congratulations, if you would like to email Erin at
elfiedust@aol.com to
claim your prize :-)

And now for the top 3 in no particular order .............



Well done to you all, if you would like to 
grab your badges from the sidebar :-)
Don't forget our current challenge is
Tags
which finishes on the 
23rd May 2015
Happy Creating :-)
DT Hugs
Kezzy 
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to see my journal pages in your Top 3, thanks so much. Well done to the other winners too. I am sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine as I type this...sending sunshine your way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, hank you so much for choosing my altered bottle as your winner! I am so excited and completely honoured! Congrats to the other winners as well, amazing makes by all! See you again soon. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10