Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

2 weeks already.....

I cant believe it but we have already been open 2 weeks and we are thoroughly enjoying it.

I have met some wonderful and kind people who I think have become firm friends already!!!!  Keep your eyes peeled for the new stock arriving regularly.

We have some new ranges arriving, including Creative Expressions, Polkadoodles, Wild Rose Studios and many more.

Thank you all who have supported us during our first hectic weeks.  Classes have been wonderfully successful and we have listed on the website all classes we are currently running.

We have started to organise a "Kids Club" for the Summer holidays, which starts on the 29th July.  Pop over to the website and take a look.  There are many blank areas in the website, but please bear with me.  I am trying to update it every second I can find!!!!

Thank you all again, for all your kind words and support.  I will be back to blog and hopefully start some challenges soon.!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10