Followers

Thursday 23 June 2011

Well, Creative Expressions is ordered..... loving the pieces I have chosen, and I have some wonderful chipboard pieces coming in from a local company.  Watch this space for some stunning pieces.

I have ordered lots of Eco-Green paints, stamps and inks and these are going to look delicious on the chipboard!  They are not normal shapes..... I have snowflakes, reindeer, Welcome Home plaques, butterflies, cogs, picture frames..... ooh, the list goes on.

I will try and get some samples up as soon as the chipboard arrives.

I am really excited as my next class is full already.  We are using the Craftynotions gilding flakes and Jewel Enamels with the melt pot.  I must try to do some videos with this!  Oooooh time.... it flies when you are having fun!

Lisa xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10